thanks love <3 *hugs back*
Ummm okay I’d want to work with… food, I guess? It’s important that everyone have access to enough and good, healthy foods, and it’s important that people understand how to feed their bodies healthily. People need to have a good relationship with food, too. And also I’m interested especially in sustainability, local food, and food justice. That’s my jams.
And realistically I don’t know I guess… I could still do that, based on my degree cause I’m in environmental science. But in all actuality I’ll probably end up as a waitress if i need to make any money. Or maybe a housewife. Eff I dunno the future scares me.
Awwww :( I know, right? It’s not like they make noise or bother you for it. Omg ok so my bbys are like i love them so much I have a bamboo with five stalks that my roommate named Dugcinco (after the pokemon dugtrio… get it?!?!) and I have a little tiny bonsai that my mom bought me and I also have this spider plant that I bought at the farmers market for 6 bucks and I love it soooooo much. If you don’t know what that looks like go look it up because spider plants are about the tightest shit ever
These are all great bum workouts babe.
For beginning yoga I recommend these resources:
- DoYogaWithMe. Excellent for beginners but also all levels, completely free, high-quality videos.
- YogisAnonymous. Incredible, full-length classes.
- Tara Stiles YouTube channel.
- Yoga Journal. Complete with individual pose guides, perfect for those beginning yoga.
- Yogaglo. Slightly more expensive as a membership is needed, but Yogaglo has all of the yoga you could ever ask for.
- Sadie Nardini’s YouTube Channel.
- Kathyrn Budig’s YouTube Channel.
I ABSOLUTELY recommend weighted squats. They are amazing and really work your bum and legs, I love squatting as heavy as possible. Just be mindful of your form and remember that form is much more important than the amount of weight, you don’t want to hurt yourself. Don’t worry about getting bulky, squat and you should see awesome results and get STRONG. Love you cutie! xx